- Supplied With Low-Profile Mount And Lower 1⁄3 Co-Witness Mount
- 10 Stage Digital Brightness Control
- Exposed 1 MOA Click Turrets
- High Quality Aluminium Construction
- Fixed Parallax At 100 Yards
- Auto Shut Off And Shake Awake
- Ideal For Use On ARs And Hunting Rifles
- Compatible With Micro T-2 Footprint Mounts
5.56 BDC Dot Reticle
Working with your bullet’s trajectory the Tactical BDC – 5.56 reticle, exclusively from Hawke, provides usable aim points for AR-pattern rifles and pistols. The glass etched BDC (bullet drop compensating) reticle features an illuminated center dot and horseshoe for fast target acquisition.
For .223/5.56 and .308WIN, zero can be performed at 50yds for good accuracy out to 200yds. For the best accuracy and proper use of the BDC, zero should be confirmed at 200yds. The BDC will then provide aim points in 100yd increments out to 600yds.
For .300BLK and 7.62×39, zero at 100yds. The BDC will then provide aim points in 75yd increments out to 400yds.