- Exposed Locking Turrets
- First Focal Plane (FFP)
- 30mm Mono-Tube Chassis
- Wide Angle
- Side Focus
- 11 Layer Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
- High Torque Zoom Ring
- Fast Focus Eyebell
Nitrogen purged. Shockproof. Waterproof. Fog proof.
All calibre rated.
FFP Half Mil Dot Reticle
The FFP Half Mil Dot reticle was developed specifically for first focal plane optical systems and based around the common principles of mil spaced reticles. With half mil spaced markings out beyond 5 mil in all directions, the FFP Half Mil Dot is a versatile reticle that provides aim points no matter how extreme the conditions.
Hollow posts are segmented into mil spacing and 0.2 mil spacings, so can be used for bracketing and rangefinding.
The mil spaced reticle and 1/10 MRAD turrets make for easy point of aim adjustment. Every 10 clicks on the turret will measure exactly 1 mil spacing on the reticle, also known as 1 MRAD. Because of FFP this is true on all magnifications.
Riflescope Alignment Booklet
- Objective Lens: 50mm
- Reticle: FFP Half Mil Dot
- Parallax: Side Focus
- Magnification: 6 – 24x
- Optical System: System H2
- Focal Plane: FFP (First Focal Plane)
- Scope Tube: 30mm
- Illumination: 5 Levels – Red/Green
- Field of View: 21.0 – 5.2ft @100yds 7 – 1.7m @100m
- Field of View: 4 – 1°
- Eye Relief: 3.5in 90mm
- PX/Focus (Error free from): 10yds – ∞ 9m – ∞
- Exit Pupil: 0.33 – 0.08″ 8.3 – 2.1mm
- Turret Type: Exposed
- Turret Caps: N/A
- Click Value: 1⁄ 10MRAD
- Elevation Turret Clicks (max): 17 MRAD
- Windage Turret Clicks (max): 17 MRAD
- Ocular Type: Fast Focus
- Power Selector: Knurled Posi-Grip
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated – 11 Layers
- Length: 14.9″ 378mm
- Weight: 26.6oz 755g