AMG UH-1 Gen II Holographic Sight Dimensions (in inches)
Included in the Box
- CR123A Battery
- Mount Type: Weaver/Picatinny
- Magnification: 1x
- Dot Color: Bright Red
- Dot Size: 1 MOA
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/2 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Parallax Setting: Parallax Free
- Length: 3.9 inches
- Weight: 11.6 oz
- Product Manual (PDF) Download
- Parts Diagram (PDF) Download
AMG® UH-1® GEN II PRODUCT OVERVIEW
The AMG UH-1 Gen II is here, giving shooters all the tools they need to own the battlefield in a package that looks as great as it runs. Take a look at this video to see what makes the next generation of the UH-1® close-quarters battle machine you’ve been waiting for.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Brightness Settings 15 Levels
- Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Parallax Free All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Night-Vision Compatibility Dedicated button with 4 night-vision compatible
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Waterproof (IPX8) O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the holographic sight for reliable performance in all environments.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rear facing controls Easily power up and click through intensity levels.
- FHQ™ Technology Virtually eliminates stray light emissions for stealth-shooter-signature in low light and prevents eyepiece glare common to other holographic sights.
- Integrated Mount Quickly attaches to any Weaver or Picatinny rail with the integrated mount.
- Matte Anodized Finish Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
The clean, highly versatile, purpose-built reticle creates optimal target engagement in a wide range of scenarios.