Included in the Box
- 4-inch sunshade
- Removable lens covers
- Lens cloth
- Magnification 6-24x
- Objective Lens Diameter 50 mm
- Eye Relief 4.0 inches
- Field of View 17.3-4.4 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size 30 mm
- Turret Style Capped
- Adjustment Graduation 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation 15 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 40 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 40 MOA
- Parallax Setting 10 yards to infinity
- Length 14.5 inches
- Weight 23.6 oz
- Product Manual (PDF) Download
- Reticle Manual (PDF) Download
- Parts Diagram (PDF) Download
Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Dead-Hold BDC (MOA)
Customized hashmark design helps eliminate guesswork on holdover and windage corrections. Good for hunting/shooting at varying ranges where estimating holdover is a concern.