Included in the Box
- Thread-in throw lever
- Flip caps
- Lens cloth
- CR2032 battery
- Magnification: 1-6x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 24 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.5 inches
- Field of View: 116.5-19.2 ft @100 yds
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Turret Style: Low Capped
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/2 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation: 44 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 140 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 140 MOA
- Parallax Setting: Fixed @100 yds
- Length: 10.5 inches
- Weight: 18.5 oz
- Parts Diagram (PDF) Download
- Reticle Manual (PDF) Download
- Product Manual (PDF) Download
- Illuminated Reticle Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions
- Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Glass-Etched Reticle Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Waterproof – IPX7 Designed to meet IPX7 waterproofing standards.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Tube Size 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Matte Anodized Finish Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Throw Lever The included throw lever can be installed for quick and easy magnification adjustments.
The illuminated, glass-etched AR-BDC3 is specifically tuned to the ballistic performance of common 5.56 loads out of an AR-15. The 1 MOA center dot provides a precise point of aim while the surrounding 16.625 MOA broken circle gets your eye into the center faster for rapid target acquisition, and the BDC keeps you on target out to 650 yards.