Included in the Box
- 3″ Sunshade
- Turret Tool
- Rubber Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- Throw Lever
- 2mm Hex Wrench
- RevStop Zero Ring
- Magnification: 5-25x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 56 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.6 inches
- Field of View: 21.2-4.7 ft @100 yds
- Tube Size: 34 mm
- Turret Style: Exposed Tactical
- Adjustment Graduation: .1 MRAD
- Travel Per Rotation: 10 MRAD
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 25 MRAD
- Max Windage Adjustment: 25 MRAD
- Parallax Setting: 15 yards to infinity
- Length: 15.3 inches
- Weight: 35 oz.
- Product Manual (PDF) Download
- Reticle Manual (PDF) Download
- XD™ Lens Elements Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- Fully Multi-Coated Anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide increased light transmission for optimal clarity and low-light performance.
- First Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
Glass-Etched Reticle Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
Tactical-Style Turrets Exposed turrets provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Throw Lever The included throw lever can be installed for quick and easy magnification adjustments.
- RevStop™ Zero System Patented streamlined design offers a toolless zero stop for rock-solid return to zero after turret adjustments.
Hash-marked ranging reticle using MOA or MRAD based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections. Letters refer to reticle subtensions listed in chart below.