Airmax scopes feature our H2 optics in a variety of configurations designed to suit airgun characteristics.
- Capped Low-Profile Turrets
- 1 Inch Mono-Tube Chassis
- Wide Angle
- 16 Layer Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
- High Torque Zoom Ring
- Fast Focus Eyebell
- AMX Reticle Designed For Airguns
Nitrogen purged. Shockproof. Waterproof. Fog proof.
All calibre rated.
Hawke No-Fault Lifetime Warranty.
Both the AMX and AMX IR glass etched reticles are based on the spacing of a 10x Mil Dot. The AMX offers multiple aim points, useful when shooting air guns with loopy trajectories.
Half Mil Dot spacing on the lower post provides increased aim points for long shots.
The horizontal bars are calculated at 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5 mil spacing. Hollow posts are segmented into mil spacing and can be used for bracketing.
- Length: 322mm 12.7″
- Weight: 522g 18.4oz
- Eye relief: 89mm 3.5″
- Focus/Parallax – Adjustable Objective 9.1m – ∞ 10yds – ∞
- Field of View: 10.0 – 3.7m @100m 29.9 – 11.0ft @100yds
- Exit Pupil: 13-4mm 0.5-0.2″
- Chassis 1″ Mono-tube
- Optical System 4-12×
- Objective: 40mm
- Illumination: N/A
- Reticle: AMX
- Elevation Increment: 1⁄4 MOA
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 80 MOA
- Windage Increment: 1⁄4 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: 80 MOA
- Material: Aluminium
- Ocular Type: Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated – 16 Layers
- Power Selector Style: Rubber Coated Posi-Grip
- Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane (SFP)
- Turret Caps: Yes
- Turret Type: Low Profile