Included in the Box
- Lens Covers
- Lens Cloth
- Magnification: 6-24x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.9 inches
- Field of View: 18-4.5 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Turret Style: Tall Exposed Tactical
- Adjustment Graduation: .1 MRAD
- Travel Per Rotation: 6 MRAD
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 19 MRAD
- Max Windage Adjustmen:t 19 MRAD
- Parallax Setting: 10 yards to infinity
- Length: 14.28 inches
- Weight: 24.6 oz
- Product Manual (PDF) Download
- Reticle Manual (PDF) Download
- Parts Diagram (PDF) Download
Glass-Etched Reticle Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
INTERNAL MECHANISM DESIGN FEATURES
Precision-Glide Erector System This system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
Magnification Rib The raised rib on the magnification ring facilitates fast magnification changes in the heat of action.
Hash-marked ranging reticle using MRAD based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections. Letters refer to reticle subtensions listed in chart below.